Position: Client Services Specialist
Position Summary: The Client Services Specialist will assist in responding to client requests and serve as the primary support for the Financial Advisors. This position provides the foundational experience and knowledge for someone interested in pursuing a career and a financial planner/advisor.
- Responsible for preparation of prospect and client presentations
- Clearly and warmly communicates with clients and prospective clients
- Responsible for preparation, monitoring and administration of investment and insurance applications and existing accounts, follow-up of investment transactions, problem resolution and communication with broker/dealer, working with clearing firm and third-party partners, maintaining compliance files and general office systems within department
- Schedules virtual and in-person appointments for the advisors
- Maintains and improves upon existing organizational processes and systems
- Ability to learn CRM tool and custodian operating systems
- Provide administrative support during tax preparation season, including but not limited to document handling, return collation/assembly and delivery of completed returns
- Provide administrative support including phone and front desk coverage; correspondence management; and system file management
- Ability to multi-task and properly manage changing priorities
- Perform other related duties as required
Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will want to learn and to help people with their wealth management journey. We encourage the Customer Service Specialist to take and pass the Securities Industry Essentials exam. Delta will support their personal development and career advancement, including Para-Planner certification, Certified Financial Planner certification and Series 65 licensing.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Financial Planning or other related area of study preferred. Will consider AA degree holders.
- Minimum one year experience in financial service industry
- Experience with organizing and managing workflow
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word. Knowledge of PowerPoint and data input
This is an in-office position (remote work is not an option). The Customer Services Team members are the primary contact with prospects and clients and as such are expected to always provide a professional and cordial interaction. Team members are expected to be in the office, ready to work by 8:30 AM and work through 5:00 PM.